Friday, September 30, 2011

Big Family Hobbies

Thanks to Darwin Barton

Being part of a big family means everyone’s doing something different all the time, usually. Not in my family! Everyone’s so into soccer I feel like that’s the only thing we all have in common and from playing it to watching it on TV it’s pretty much all we talk about when we get together. My brother Marco is actually an amazing keeper and he plays for the local intermural league. He broke his leg in high school otherwise I think he may have been able to go pro! We got HomeSecurityFamily.comsecurity for mom and dad’s house since they’re literally never home because they’re always watching a game somewhere and cheering some grandchild on from the stands. I don’t know if it’s because we’re a Latino family or just a big, sporty one but it doesn’t seem out of the ordinary to any of us that soccer rules our life! I wouldn’t change a thing about it because we get exercise, fresh air, and to spend a lot of time with each other out at games.

No comments: