Monday, February 28, 2011

Free ACCU-CHEK Aviva Meter Coupon

I have two coupons for a Free ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter with purchase of any ACCU-CHEK Aviva test strips (any size). The coupons expire 5/29/2011. If you're interested, please leave a comment below or e-mail me at simplecookery@aol.com. I'd like to see these coupons go to someone who needs them rather than my trash can.
.
Also, if you are interested in trading coupons, please contact me. I have several grocery/personal care products/pet food coupons that I'm not going to use.
.
Thanks for the great response everyone - I've given out all the coupons and don't have any more available. Feel free to leave a comment and if I run across any more, I'll contact you.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Do you still have the coupon for the meter? Thanks.

Marge said...

Hi Sue - thanks for visiting. Sorry, but I don't have any of these coupons left. If I run across any more, I'll be sure to contact you.