Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

little pink cloud
As another Thanksgiving Day rolls around I realize it’s been a while since I’ve written anything.  I thought I would struggle this year to find something to be thankful for.  Those closest to me know it’s been a difficult and stressful year.  Still, I can’t bring myself to write about any of it here.  These are times that either bring you closer or tear you apart.  I know I’m not alone and that there are a lot of you out there feeling the strain.  Let this year help you remember what is most important as you gather your family around.  They are what is important.  Your love, your friendship is what is important.  Nothing and no one can take that from you unless you let it.  Whatever you are going through this year, do not let it destroy you.  Let it make you stronger.  Gather those you love around you and make this Thanksgiving Day a day to count your blessings and hold on to those you love.

No comments: