Sunday, January 1, 2012

A garage makeover to last for years

Guest post written by Kimberlee Givens

When I go to the trouble of making some home improvements around my home, I like to make sure that they're going to be effective for a long time. There's no use spending time on something when you're not going to reap the benefits of it for a long time. So when I decided that it was time to actually start organizing our garage, I was going to get it done in one day and do it right.

I looked onlien to get some ideas about how exactly I should go about organizing my garage and when I was doing that, I ran across the site homeproimprovement.com. I looked through it some and decided they would be good for us to contact about getting our windows replaced. I keep hearing things about how this winter is supposed to be harsh and if that's the case, I don't want to deal with old drafty windows for another year.

I did find some really good tips for our garage makeover and actually put some of these organizational units that I bought months ago up in the hopes that the garage will stay organized because of them.

1 comment:

flooring Houston said...

Recently, several families or individuals get themselves involved in home improvement projects to cut down on expenses and a garage make over is among the most common. People are transforming their garage into a more useful area than simply being a storage space for their cars or other tools. Thank you for sharing his post and the links. This is such a great help.