Thursday, October 20, 2011

Snow in October?

I think it's going to snow tonight.  I cannot believe the low tonight is supposed to dip down to freezing.  It's only October!  I haven't even planned Halloween or even thought about Christmas baking.  Well, okay, to be honest, I have thought about baking.  There is just something about colder weather that puts me in the mood.  Who can resist the aroma of cookies baking in the oven? 
.
Every year I think about how nice it would be to have a wall oven or a double oven for Holiday baking.  Comparison Shopper has such a wide range of products to review, it takes all the work out of looking for the right oven.  I love the idea of comparing them side by side so you can find the features you need for your kitchen.  Have you seen those cook tops with the extra large burners?  I have an old canner that I use for making big batches of chili.  The pot is huge because it was used to can half-gallon jars and it's too big for most burners.  Maybe Santa will read this and put one on the 'nice' list for me.  I have been very good this year!  And, it's never too early to drop a hint or two.
.
What are you wishing for this year?

No comments: