Sunday, August 7, 2011

Watching the Phantom movie after the play

Guest post written by Ruth Bridges

I was so excited for us to go and see the Phantom of the Opera play while we were in New York for vacation this summer! It really was so great and I was so impressed with it! But it was way more better than I respected because the movie was OK but just did not even compare to the actual play!

They talk about movie making magic, but I think Broadway has way more magic than that. I went online to rent the movie again from Netflix to watch right before the play. While I was online browsing DVDs, I came across the site HearingaidsbyMIRACLEEAR.com. After I looked at it some, I decided to sign up for a heaing aid test. So I did and got settled in with some hearing aids.

I felt so much more confident when we went and saw that play and I was so glad for it! I guess that until I go and visit Broadway again, I'll just have to watch the Phantom movie instead to get my Phantom of the Opera fix

No comments: