Monday, March 5, 2012

Starting a pet specialty store

Content by Sol Rosales

I have a slight obsession with animals. I always have since I was a kid but now that I am an adult it has grown to a love of dogs more specifically. I decided a few years back after working for corporate America for twenty years that I needed to get out and do something different. It is draining working in the same office building for your whole career. I decided that a specialty dog boutique was the way to go for me. In my community people treat their dogs as if they were small children so I think no one will bat an eyelash at my gourmet organic dog treats that cost more than a Starbucks coffee. One thing that I knew I needed to get in place as soon as I got the store location was the internet connection. I knew I would need that to run all aspects of my business from credit transactions to social media and networking. I found t1.xo.com through a friend and had them come out right away to get started.

No comments: