Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Gift Ideas

How's your Christmas shopping going this year?  It seems like we have a few extra days, but it's just around the corner.  I've been doing a lot of research online this year.  I guess I'm trying to be a more savvy consumer.  Plus a little time spent online can sometimes give you some great gift ideas.
I was thinking about doing a gift basket for a really special caregiver and thought I'd add a couple of cotton scrub uniforms to it along with some hand lotions and sanitizers.  I wanted something useful, but also pretty.  I loved the selection I found at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/Scrubs-for-Women/Original-Scrubs/.  It gave me so many color ideas that I almost wish I was doing more gift baskets!

What's your gift idea this Season?

No comments: