Monday, October 4, 2010

Top Chef Just Desserts

Have you ever noticed how easy it is to lose time? I'll start out searching for recipes and end up looking over a website for San Francisco wedding caterers. The funny part is that I usually find something useful and always something interesting.

Have you been watching Top Chef Just Desserts on Bravo this season? I love this show! There's a yummy pastry chef (Yigit Pura) on the show that works for a wedding caterer. I've often thought about what fun it would be to cook professionally. I have to admit, these guys are under a lot of pressure, but they sure do make it look easy! Competing on the show must be stressful, but I don't think it could compare to a wedding. It's that once in a lifetime event for the bride and groom and you definitely want the right wedding caterers. It has to be more than just making a living, there has to be a true 'calling' to that line of work. At the end of the day they must take a great deal of pride in a job wedding well done.

No comments: